EMPOWER, PERSEVERE and EXCEL
Dress Code Guidelines
- Arms can be exposed from the tip of the shoulder to the ends of the hands.
- Shirts should have a non-revealing neckline.
- No bare midriffs or backs are permitted. The stomach and back cannot be revealed while engaged in normal school activity, i.e., sitting, and/or working at the board in class
- Pants should be worn as intended.
- Shorts, Skirts and dresses are to extend to approximately mid-thigh.
- No slits in the shorts, skirts or dresses that extend above mid thigh.
- Clothing depicting the use of tobacco, alcohol, or illegal substances is prohibited
- Clothing with graphics or wording which depicts violence or indecent meanings is prohibited
- No caps, hats, scarves, gloves or clothing that may damage school property or readily be used as a weapon.